Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome to Develop Willets Point

Welcome to my brand new blog all about developing the Willets Point neighborhood of Queens. I'm a die-hard Mets fan who would absolutely love to see the area next door to the brand new Citi Field developed in such a way that would generate a ton of revenue for the city and completely transform an area that appears to me to be nothing more than a wasteland.

I was inspired to create this blog after I saw this wonderful article about City Council Members voicing their opposition to the plan proposed by Mayor Bloomberg.

If you're reading this, I really hope you'll contact your council member and let them know you'd like to see Willets Point turn into a model urban area which will include the brand new home for our New York Mets.

If you don't know who your council member is, you can look it up.


So stay tuned, as I'll make any updates I possibly can to keep Mets fans living in New York City and its surrounding areas informed of the latest goings on with the development of Willets Point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home